Friends, Lovers, Enemies, Welcome bitches. If you've come along on this blog I am pleased you made an effort to be the nosey son of a gun- I know we all are. I would like to warn all of you's: typos , profanity, bad grammar and names/fake names will be posted :) with that said Welcome to my inner Abby the beast that lives within.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Heart Beat




Black swan
Fair in skin
You use to write poems
Now you linger before you swim.
Open your nest,
Watch her feet kick.
Your hoping for freedom
But you linger before you swim.
You watched the puddles,
But didn't mind the fall.
Black swan I don't recognize you at all.
I blame him for taking you.
Out to the sea.
Now you can't make a Wiggle
Or push with your feet.
Stuck by the rocks,
When before you use to swim..
Your feathers turned white and your beak grew thin.
You can't make a beat
So why pretend.
That little black swan died along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment