Friends, Lovers, Enemies, Welcome bitches. If you've come along on this blog I am pleased you made an effort to be the nosey son of a gun- I know we all are. I would like to warn all of you's: typos , profanity, bad grammar and names/fake names will be posted :) with that said Welcome to my inner Abby the beast that lives within.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Favorite food? Hot sauce



Let's rewind.

I'm one traumatized bytch. One overly protective jealous psycho at times board-line crazy Girl.
Is it wrong? absolutely NO. I love who I am and have no shame in being who I am.
But that's the thing. That's not who- I honestly am. Thats who I've become. Who I been molded to be because of Ass 1,2,3.  Before the BS I was probably the chillest, funniest, artistic chica.
So, how many of us, are ourselves ? Is the first guy who we truly love, the only one's that known us?
Is everyone else after cheated? Crazy how the efforts in us trying to stay intact actually are the reason we are falling apart. We are living our lives making sure to never be soo--dam naive. But in it we cheat ourselves into thinking being guarded is the only way to live? Of course, life isn't about dicks. but lets face it.. It's a good portion of it. and we can stunt that there is more to it..but we all want to go home to our person. We all want security. But for traumatized freaks like me..We make sure we don't get it. So we build walls and make everyone our friend. Can't trust anyone and get labeled..Crazy.
When you play the game. and been played.. you learn anyone can do anything. Anyone can take your soul and wear it as a shoe lace. So, is being crazy protective ruining my chance in moving forward. Hell f-ing Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment