Friends, Lovers, Enemies, Welcome bitches. If you've come along on this blog I am pleased you made an effort to be the nosey son of a gun- I know we all are. I would like to warn all of you's: typos , profanity, bad grammar and names/fake names will be posted :) with that said Welcome to my inner Abby the beast that lives within.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Italian Sausage

I'm afraid of having someone love me. 
I'm terrified of having a good guy. 
The thought of giving someone the heart--- I'm desperately trying to put together.. is uncaring. 
But I liked you. 
In fact, as crazy of a bitch. I may seem.. I fell for you.
 I can't say we were in love. but at night your body felt like home. I forgot how nice it felt to have someones arms around me at morning.. I know I meant more?  Could  I have  interrupted those months incorrectly?
 It's almost a year and I tear up how much it hurt when you took your things.  I never get a text. a call. nothing. 
Have I become that psycho? Or did I fall for your game. Do I cross you mind or am I that bitch you never missed. How can I feel so strong when I didn't mean a thing. Incredible how someone I had no intentions in liking be that one guy I say, what if..

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment